How does a doorbell camera work in Boise?
Daily home deliveries have become routine for numerous residents as a result of the rise of online shopping. You enjoy the benefit of having packages delivered right at your door, but there is a downside. Those packages sitting in the open are temptations to potential crooks. Porch piracy has become a real concern, but you can protect yourself from it by getting a doorbell camera with your home security system. These surveillance instruments are fantastic tools to combat package theft, but they provide so much more.
Take a second to see how they work and why they’ll likely be a crucial facet of your smart home.
Benefits of a Boise video doorbell
Manufactured in wired and wireless options, video doorbells provide a range of advanced features, and the technology continues to advance. You are now able to set up detection zones, talk to individuals at your door, and receive real-time updates whenever an item arrives.
The best way to see how a Boise video doorbell camera works is to look at the many benefits it gives you. Think about these features:
- Active deterrents: You aren’t able to get this on every model, but there are some smart video doorbells that take action in dissuading theft with warning lights and audible alerts. This is an effective way to let prowlers know someone is watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You will benefit from seeing the whole picture, and that includes the faces of people at your door and packages on the walkway below. Cameras with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision give you a comprehensive perspective.
- Crystal-clear footage at any hour: If you don’t have pictures and video you can see clearly, what’s the purpose of installing a doorbell camera? Leading models will provide exceptional high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you like to know when a package is dropped off? You can get automatic notifications from video doorbells capable of differentiating between people and packages.
- Talk to the person at your door: Is someone lingering at your main entry? Bi-directional audio lets you inquire about what they want. You might even use this helpful feature to deter people loitering around your porch.
- Avoid false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to customize detection zones. Clearly defining the space to be monitored will allow you to reduce false alarms brought about by pedestrians or pets.
- Instant video access: A video doorbell configured into your smart home gives you the opportunity to view real-time and saved video right from your cell phone security app.
Video doorbells keep you linked to your home like you’ve never been before, as you are able to access them right from your phone, no matter your location. They’ll notify you when a visitor arrives, give you a sightline into what’s occurring, and even permit you to talk with the person at your door. These components have turned into difference-makers in terms of security and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your Boise smart home
Protect your home against porch piracy and get a clear view of what’s happening outside your front door at all times with a Boise doorbell camera. Vivint’s innovative models offer all the latest features, like active theft protection, ultra-wide viewing, and package updates. Reach out to
(208) 306-4107 today to start customizing your smart home.