How does home monitoring work in Boise?
You’ve done your due diligence and reached the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your family and home. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Boise home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security agents seems to be a smart idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. Although they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them surveilling your house or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to reach you, they will proceed to contact first responders.
- Your team is there to guide you through the emergency and will function as the main contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants tied straight to your integrated alarms and sensors. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real-life professionals to help you when you need them most.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are safe. It’s even more vital when an emergency occurs when you’re at work or traveling. Think about your smoke detector beeping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to hear the warning of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Boise home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All device communications go through this important, centralized interface. Along with being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub delivers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to instantly contact your smart home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to converse straight to your monitoring team
- You can call for help with any kind of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t find your phone when an emergency takes place, you can still talk with your monitoring agents straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Boise security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and request a fully integrated Boise smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our available packages. If you want to enhance your home’s protection, dial (208) 306-4107 or fill out the form below to begin.