Your security system’s indoor cameras in Boise are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your comprehensive smart home and accessible through an intuitive app. This provides you practicality and comfort as you may keep an eye on your child from anywhere via your cell phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-resolution video of your baby. You can even view recorded segments right from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you may talk to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to calm a troubled sleeper. Even better, you are able to utilize the talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with notifications: If your newborn decides sleep time is done and wants out of the bed, you can receive motion-triggered alerts delivered straight to your smartphone.
- One-touch communications: Even though this benefit is generally for older kids, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy touch of a button, your child can touch base with you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a tremendous bonus. If you see that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a little warm in the room, you may alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You may use another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with one mobile app.
Design Your Boise smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Boise smart home and enjoy the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s high-tech video cameras can offer. Dial (208) 306-4107 today and discover how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for everyone.