Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Any time your home alarm system in Boise goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first move is to confirm your alarm, and that means getting in contact with you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the type of emergency. For example, when the emergency is of a medical nature, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are deployed. If you have a burglary alarm - the most typical sort of event - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you via the command hub. You will usually be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t get a reply, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again once emergency personnel are notified.
If you're not in a position to communicate with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're not able to substantiate the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Boise
Stay ready for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Boise from Vivint. Contact (208) 306-4107 to start customizing your home’s protection today.